How do you group killers?

Defensive, Optional, Agressive

Each killer falls into one of those killers sure you can three gen with a nurse or run around with a hag but it's not ideal. I don't totally have it down myself but here's my idea of a few.

Defensive: Trapper Hag that's the only two I can think of being defensive setting an area with traps don't know others.

Optional: Freddy can be defensive or agressive with snares and teleport

Agressive: Nurse Huntress Billy you down quickly

Make your own groups like to know what you think?

Comments

  • I split them in to 2 groups: the ones that kill me, and the ones that don't.

    The group for the ones that kill me is called the "cheating tunnelling face-camping hackers" group.

    The other group is called the "garbage baby killers" group.

  • @musefan said:

    I split them in to 2 groups: the ones that kill me, and the ones that don't.

    The group for the ones that kill me is called the "cheating tunnelling face-camping hackers" group.

    The other group is called the "garbage baby killers" group.

    Forgot those groups.