Is lag still a major issue?
So I am standing at a pallet trying to get the prompt to drop it, in that time I have a killer swing miss, change direction, come around a rock and swing and hit me. The killer was able to do three or four actions before I got the opportunity to do one. Is this a lag issue or a pallet issue?
Comments
Lag is ruthless in this game and can be game changing. I've had games where lag kills me in struggle stage on hook, or I've had games where my survivor gets stuck in the animation of throwing down a pallet and then I just go down out of no where.
there is still killer-sided hit detection activated as far as I know.
there were some live tests for server sided hit detection which should at least be more fair in lag situation, but they are still trying to fix issues with short range hits (Huntress and Plague were def affected).