ACTUAL Demogorgon legendary skin?
I know it probably won't happen, there's a huge amount of legal issues, and it doesn't match the lore at all...
But how badass would it be to walk around as an actual Demogorgon?
I know it probably won't happen, there's a huge amount of legal issues, and it doesn't match the lore at all...
But how badass would it be to walk around as an actual Demogorgon?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That would be pretty awesome, Netflix seems flexible with the skins they allow to be made for demogorgon. I wouldn't be too surprised to see this one being allowed.
It's not just Netflix, it's also Wizards of the Coast, and I have no clue how flexible they are to their licenses.