Indestructible bushes are silly

Seeing a whirring chainsaw bounce of a collection of leaves and sticks is funny at first. But is very frustrating during a chase around the dreaded fences of Haddonfield.

The same thing happens with the bamboo stalks of the Yamaoka Estate. Knives, cleavers and even claws from inter-dimensional horrors glance off like they were made of adamantium.

The power fantasy of playing as killer is hard to be immersed when I can't even destroy a small patch of foliage. Is there going to be an update that adds minor terrain destruction?

Comments

  • All foliage (other than tree trunks) shouldn’t have collision. I agree. It’s silly.

  • I mean even the brush fences in handdonfield could be replaced with brick fences with pot plants atop for more believability when collisions occur.

  • kind of agree but also adds some mindgame to it... so the survivors has something more to loop when they dont have more structures around.