We're Gonna Live Forever
Gain a Token for performing any of the following actions:
- Perform a Safe Hook Rescue.
- Take a Protection Hit for an injured Survivor.
- Stun the Killer to rescue a carried Survivor.
- Blind the Killer to rescue a carried Survivor.
So this means battery is broken or the perk is actually wrong somehow. Today I made like 3 safe-flashlights, actually not, but I get token, get points for Killer blind, but I don't rescue them from grasp. How is this possible then?
Tagged:
Pending
Comments
The trigger for the blind a killer must only count the killer holding a survivor, you don't need to actually save them to get a token just blind a killer holding a survivor, which means if you were too early with flashlight save (hint hint) you would get a token but the survivor wouldn't escape the grasp
Actually in all these cases the Killer is already moving after pick up little bit and then I get token with +500 for blind. One time I get blind and rescue points but still Killer walked out with Survivor on his shoulder, that happens only one time. So imo battery is broken somehow sometimes. It's same on pallet, some Killers can't get blinded.