Survivors
Question for people who play survivor
So whenever I have long chases in match, like 3-4 or more minutes chase I randomly feel my heart hitting in extreme speed ๐ y'all get this to or adrenaline just hits me like truck lmao
Question for people who play survivor
So whenever I have long chases in match, like 3-4 or more minutes chase I randomly feel my heart hitting in extreme speed ๐ y'all get this to or adrenaline just hits me like truck lmao
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I play noth sides, and It gets really tense when you run the Killer for a very long time, and then the last gen pops, greatest feeling.
Another thing is when you run the Kiler for like 5 minutes and not a single gen gets done. :(
Bruh when that happens I just stop and let killer kill me why would bother with it when no gens were done in 5 mins ๐