Whens rng going to be normalized
It's just insane that a game could be predetermined just by rng like what is a demo to do when you got shack into the good 4 wall then in mindgameable short wall then crane folowed by 2 more. I can't even tell you whats on the other side of the map because in the time it takes to get them gone games over
And I know dont commit to that chase then but thats the issue its safe every where in one side of the map not to mention they wont drop it because they are healthy and know the entier half the map is safe then they heal with a medkit if I leave
Like what am I supposed to do there die
(I normally dont belive games are pre determined but with rng like that unless your a bad player . there wasnt . what ere you supposed to do with no anti loop)
Comments
I dont want rng to be gone its a core concept of the game but just normalized it isibt right that one game has 6 pallets and the other has 14 strong pallets and windows