Questions about the login Daily future.

(1) why can't it be a permanent future? It's basically only used for unlocking non licensed killers and skins so why not permanent?

(2) What made them decide this? Is there game in trouble or something? Or is it just a gift?

(3) I have a feeling now that players will demand them to make it a permanent future.



What do you think? Do you want it to become a permanent future or no?

Comments

  • The game is made to be grindy, so the devs don't want to give too much away, as shards can be used both for DLCs and a good bunch of cosmetics. This said, I do believe they should give some kind of reward. Be it bloodpoints, shards, some recolors, anything really. It makes the game a bit less frustrating for more casual players.

    It was probably done since the halloween "event" didn't actually offer anything outside of add ons and offerings, but I hope it sticks around.

  • @Senpavo said:

    The game is made to be grindy, so the devs don't want to give too much away, as shards can be used both for DLCs and a good bunch of cosmetics. This said, I do believe they should give some kind of reward. Be it bloodpoints, shards, some recolors, anything really. It makes the game a bit less frustrating for more casual players.

    It was probably done since the halloween "event" didn't actually offer anything outside of add ons and offerings, but I hope it sticks around.

    I agree I hope it sticks around too.