The Hag Trap Glitch

This is a bug that happens every now and then but it can really hurt the rank.

My perks were Blood Echo, Bitter Murmur, Ruin and Devour Hope.

Just playing Hag until i get better perks.

So my problem is, every now and then in a match i cant place traps. It plays a 0.1 second animation and it doesnt place the trap.

I hold down the trap button so its not my fault as if i was just pressing it.

I have Hag on Prestige 1 and have had her for 1 whole day so ive got atleast a little bit of experience with playing her.

I hope for this to get fixed since Hag is really good with her traps but not so much without them. Its boring playing as a purely m1 killer. Thanks for reading this and good luck if you are trying to fix the bug!

Tagged: Pending

Comments