A Halloween Miracle (Risky Repairs Story)
LMAO
Risky Repairs (the challenge where you have to do two gens in the killer's terror radius in a single match) was the last survivor challenge I had for the tome. I left it active just in case I managed to complete it by accident, but I didn't really expect it to happen.
Lo and behold, I load into a 2:00 AM game where two of my teammates DC before the camera is done spinning around me (maybe their connection was bad; maybe they DCed while loading and the game didn't cancel, IDK). The killer wants to farm, so the three remaining players walk around the map together doing gens and breaking pallets. It's the kind of awkward social situation I play video games to avoid, but we get it over with pretty quickly, and everyone leaves.
Only on the points screen do I realize that a Halloween miracle happened, and I completed Risky Repairs without remembering that it existed. Everyone else was on console, so I couldn't tell them, but it was beautiful.
Comments