Why in the world is the trapOLantern survivors only???
I have already made a decent amount of rants compared to the time i have been here. But this is just weird.... ITS THE TRAPPER WHY CANT I EQUIP IT FOR MY TRAPPER???? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!


Comments
Dwight Crow is for killers only so I assumed that's why. Also it looks kinda silly for a killer to own.
True, but i mean.... why not make both charms usable for both sides?
While i don't disagree with this i do think a big reason why is they wanted a survivor themed charm for killer and killer one for survivor as weird as that sounds.
I've said it from the start of charms, there's no good reason why they aren't all universal.
I want to show off that I play Trapper on the survivor side? Who does that hurt?
I want 3 vinyl survivor dolls hanging on my hooks? SO WHAT?
I would guess because the dwightcrow is for killer that the trapolantern is for survs
I think its also weird lore wise... Why should I carry the murderer of my friends or me on my belt around?