Ghostface tech
0 votes and 0 comments so far on Reddit
So basically, as long as it is intended, ghostface's blisters shine when he is not shrouded and become not-very-bright when he activates his stealth ability. I guess so.
Perhaps it depends on brightness/lighting of the map or some other factors, but as you can see, you are able to turn into smooth orange dot that can crawl on survivor without shining like a new year tree.
I'll analyze some other footage I made on autoheaven and new macmillan to say for sure, but turns out he isn't that easy to spot as people claimed. Some bushes or tall grass makes him basically impossible to spot and in corn maps he seems to be naturally blending in there, especially if he sits still in tall grass/corn.
Comments
My other guess for this effect and explanation for him being bright/not while shrouded could be whether he is stalking or not.
There's certainly some condition, triggering which ghostface can become less visible and bright.