Is oni the new meta or something
I've been on hiatus from the game for like 2 months I come back the 4 survivor game I played were all oni
I've been on hiatus from the game for like 2 months I come back the 4 survivor game I played were all oni
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
oni shows up a lot at low survivor ranks, he is usually one of the first dlcs people buy and is really popular there due to the sunken cost fallacy, month break means you are probably rank 17-13 which is where you will find a lot of onis
Ahh ok was confused thanks for telling me