Surveillance not triggering

I'll start with acknowledging that I probably just don't understand how surveillance is supposed to work somehow or another, if so I'm listening.

Normally I use surveillance with ruin so it's pretty straight forward, they get chased away from a generator it triggers white, eventually they go back to it goes yellow, no problem very predictable.

However,

When I use it without ruin and just kick it, nothing happens, it never changes to white, yellow, nothing. I assumed it was just something weird, so eventually I got the clown and tried it with pop goes the weasel - same thing.

What am I missing? No idea if it has any relevance but the kicks to the generators aren't counting toward the kick generators/times/in the same match challenges for the tomes.

Thanks in advance try not to be too salty if possible kk

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Good point, I think in some of the instances that was probably the case, although in many of them the generator was obviously at 80% or so - those cases were without pop though. I'll keep that in mind going forward, I'm just trying to get away from depending on ruin so much and this is putting a kink in my plans.