Infinite grab bug
Happened to me today. Platform: PC. Video:
https://youtu.be/alh_WEN3fgkSeen a few topic about it on forum, but they all still unanswered by mod or devs. For exemple:
@SomeCrappyAuthor said:
I was playing in a 4 man SWF when, in the middle of the match, the game just kinda broke. The wraith became unable to pick anybody up. They had no terror radius or red stain. They could still attack and cloak, but they still could never pick up or have a red stain again. Eventually, they managed to pick my friend up, but they were cloaked. They couldn't drop them and my friend couldn't be saved with a pallet. Even EGC couldn't kill my friend. They had to DC. I also got bugged after the wraith attempted to pick me up. My movement became extremely bugged and well, you can see for yourself.
@kickasskiel said:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xnfw8jozB88
Ace was the only none ps4 player jumped in and out of locker then crouched, game said I was carrying him around couldnt hook, see him, break pallets, or stalk other survivors.
@justjosh18 said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/63SZTISSPV32/deadbydaylight.log
Playing on Arazov map, fast actioned into a locker, fast actioned out, clicked to go back in and ghost face grabbed me. Animation was a bit funky but once on shoulder, gave option to wiggle yet bar would flicker once I would start and would not advance bar. Killer was unable to hook me, nor drop me. Could still use basic attack. Was immune to locker and flashlight stuns so ended up disconnecting.
Comments