executioner sound bug
when you do the rites of judgement trails and let go of it, it still makes the sound as if you were making the trails, its very annoying..
Tagged:
Pending
when you do the rites of judgement trails and let go of it, it still makes the sound as if you were making the trails, its very annoying..
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I also have experienced this bug.
PC
Played as Executioner
Maps played: Coldwind Farm Tormented Creek, Lampkin Lane
Bug Occurs: When I pick up a survivor it continuously makes the sounds of judgement trails until I hook the survivor and hit m2. This also happens just when I do judgement trails and get stunned. Or when I also use rites of judgement and no longer have judgement trails active it continuously makes the sounds until I hit m2 again, even though I leave no trails.
DeadByDaylight.log