Hag Blight Serum
Anyone got any ideas on how to use that addon on Hag? I happened to want ruin teachable from hag during the event and now have a ton of blight serums on her. I really enjoy using them on other killers, but it seems rather counter intuitive to use on hag. Thoughts?
Comments
Congrats, that image is now burned into my brain and it won't come out.
It doesn't seem a good pick for Hag, but maybe run it with a Devour Hope or Make Your Choice build to quickly dash away from pretrapped hooks?
Mobility is the least of her worries so it seems kinda useless on her. I hated using it on Deathslinger because being able to spear a survivor is much more important that a bit of a boost. I hear it's good on pig because you can use it while crouching.
Alright I found my own path. You can use waterlogged shoe with the blight serum to move at 112.5% base speed and dash every so often. Survivors seem to get really confused when a hag is going faster than usual. You don't really get time to use traps for much, besides faking someone to run away from a pallet. Its weaker than normal hag, but it is rather fun.