I'm tired of this

Why can't they just announce Crossprogression for Xbox and Ps? Are they waiting for new gens? I won't stay on switch and can't afford a high end pc, I just want to be able to play on my xbox with my DLC!

Comments

  • @Kira15233 said:

    Why can't they just announce Crossprogression for Xbox and Ps? Are they waiting for new gens? I won't stay on switch and can't afford a high end pc, I just want to be able to play on my xbox with my DLC!

    They are currently working on cross progression and they will announce it as soon as possible

  • @Kira15233 said:

    Why can't they just announce Crossprogression for Xbox and Ps? Are they waiting for new gens? I won't stay on switch and can't afford a high end pc, I just want to be able to play on my xbox with my DLC!

    It's not up to BHVR, it's up to Sony and Microsoft. They control what happens with their consoles, and BHVR just has to wait. Microsoft is probably A-Okay with it, according to the past, but Sony doesn't like sharing.