Blight builds

Hello, I am really struggling to find a decent build with blight that doesn't have ruin+undying (I don't like it and I can't win with it) . I have already tried:BBQ, discordance, pop, STBFL, Tinkerer and surveillance. I struggle to win with blight so much. I'd like some tips and builds, thanks in advance.

Comments

  • Not really a build, but Make your Choice is a very good perk on blight. You can quickly get away for the hook, and then quickly come back again for an easy down on the unhooker

  • I had a lot of fun using BBQ,Enduring,Spirit Fury and Brutal Strength.

    It is a super agressive build but i love chases as blight and i'm not a fan of Pop goes the Weasel or the Ruin+Undying combo anyway

  • if you are good enough at using blights power treat it like nurse and dump most slowdown and chase perks for information perks, whispers to find people early, nurses calling to see people healing, monitor to get even closer before people start running and get more information from whispers and nurses that they might not even know you are able to get because they might be outside of the terror radius, and bbq because bp