Coal Tower - Hill bug
Got stuck on a hill towards a shack (Photo above). I believe it is a Coal Tower map, but I am not completely sure coz I do not know the maps that well.
Version: PC (Steam).
When I run up the hill to hide behind the rock (above the gen) there is large rock infront of me and small one behind me, between those two rocks, there is a lil gab, where I got stuck. I could not move, nor crouch or pint point to the killer (non of it did anything). My friend was able to heal me, that that didn't work. Mikey had to down me which unbuged me.



Comments
Hey, is it possible if it happens again, that you take a screenshot of the tile name? :) Just open the settings and it tells you which tile it is in the bottom right.