Do you still receive the prestige outfit when you go prestige on a character?
I first played this game two years ago and was on & off for quite a while(mostly off) and the new dlc dragged me back.
I almost max-leveled Felix as fast as I can and saw that prestige button again. The only thing I could remember about going prestige on a character is that you can get a piece of a "bloody" set identical to the original outfit but you will loose all the items earned with this character.
I remember sometime before it was mentioned that this prestige rewards(bloody outfit) was canceled and shelved so you can still go prestige but there will be no outfit.
So I looked up Felix's wiki page and it still listed his prestige rewards. I kinda wanted the outfit but don't know if I would actually be given it if I try it.
Comments
You will be given the bloody outfit. They only shelved the old non bloody prestige rewards
I'm not sure who said prestige outfits were cancelled but they are not. They are still here in all their bloody glory.
Prestige rewards are still there.