Frequent disconnects and resulting penalties for interacting? What's the point?

Incident 1: Backwater Swamp, went to kick generator with survivor working on it. Immediate DC with penalty. Using ghost face, pustula petals, can't recall add-ons.

Incident 2: Crotus Penn Asylum, went to pull character out of locker. Immediate DC with penalty. Using ghost face, no offering, add-ons were chewed pen and olsen's address book.

Incident 3: Red Forest, playing Trapper, went to pull a survivor off a generator. Immediate DC, immediate 15 minute penalty.


What's the point of having a game event with a blood hunt if we can't play it without being penalized?

DeadByDaylight_third.log DeadByDaylight_first.log DeadByDaylight_second.log


Edit: Found the edit button. Ahem.

The first dc was about six hours ago, I wish I was streaming it.

Here's a clip from the second one showing nobody bothered to fix the DC penalty system. https://clips.twitch.tv/GleamingFilthyPterodactylDoggo

Also here's a clip from the third DC that resulted in a 15 minute penalty. I'd like to reiterate what is the ######### point of playing if I'm just going to be DC'd for not setting up a farm bot?

Tagged: Pending

Comments