Remove Satchet and Fresh offerings

And of course the killers variant.

I think those offerings are useless and are just taking space in the bloodwebs. There are too many, especially since they've added the 5 new offerings in the 4.3.0

What do you guys think about this?

Should the devs remove those offerings or not?

Comments

  • They should merge the bp offerings into just less overall offerings my thoughs are 6 total

    50% all 1 for personal and 1 for all players

    75% all 1 for personal and 1 for all players

    100% all 1 for personal and 1 for all players

  • @bjorksnas said:

    They should merge the bp offerings into just less overall offerings my thoughs are 6 total

    50% all 1 for personal and 1 for all players

    75% all 1 for personal and 1 for all players

    100% all 1 for personal and 1 for all players

    This sounds great and actually better

  • These are the +50% and +75% BP in one category offerings right?

    I'd be okay with ditching them outright if it meant replacing them (at common rarity) with their green equivalents that give the 100% BP bonus in one category.

    Otherwise there are plenty of other offerings I'd retire before I turned these off (like Shrouds and Oaks).

  • @APoipleTurtle said:

    These are the +50% and +75% BP in one category offerings right?

    I'd be okay with ditching them outright if it meant replacing them (at common rarity) with their green equivalents that give the 100% BP bonus in one category.

    Otherwise there are plenty of other offerings I'd retire before I turned these off (like Shrouds and Oaks).

    Shrouds and oaks are fine since they are they are unique in their categories

    I propose to ditch the 50% and 75% offerings because we already have the 100% and I think it is just taking 8 slots in the inventory for nothing while we could have something different (+they've added 5new offerings, now there's a lot)