Bloodpoints offerings are weird

I've just been thinking a lot about offerings that give you 100% bloodpoints on a certain category are more rare than an offering that give you 100% on ALL of them, thats a double points match yall. More funny, an offering that gives all players 25% more on all categories.

I'm not trying to start a fight i just wanted to share that thought with you guys

i love you

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • That is weird, yes.

    And it'll stay weird until the devs find it important enough to change it up.


    Escape! Cake, Survivor Pudding & Bloody Party Streamers were not meant to stay in the game btw.

    I know that's not an excuse to keep it this way now, but that's why it's like this in the first place, because they decided to keep them.

  • @Ace_Ventura said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/202195/bloodpoints-offerings-are-weird

    They aren't more rare. It's just how rarities work. For example - Leatherface used to get a TON of mori's on his bloodwebs. Why? Cause that was the only ultra rare he had up until recently (because he never had ultra rare addons before). Basically, there's more of x rarity, so the ones you want tend to appear less often.

    I mean, technically yes.

    But I think OP meant that some of these offerings are simply of a higher (color) rarity than their better equivalents. Ie, Survivor Pudding is a better BP bonus than any of the green wreaths despite being of a lower rarity than all of them.