Blight Serums a determent to play?
I have played around with them a bit, and aside from using them on blight I think they waste more of your precious time as a killer than they have any benefit. Has anyone gotten good uses out of them?
I have played around with them a bit, and aside from using them on blight I think they waste more of your precious time as a killer than they have any benefit. Has anyone gotten good uses out of them?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yep. They took me a few matches to adjust to, but they can be very useful, plus there's very few things in this game as funny as making Big Man Bubba yeet himself 20 meters at a survivor.
I've seen vids of people using it with T3 Myrrs to make some truly scary plays.
its a benefit depending on which killer you are playing you just need to learn to use it right most of the time
with clown I used it as a approach or follow up after a hit
with pig its just an extra power since none of her main abilities in chase use m2 so its a straight upgrade on her
with demo you get close enough for an easy hit or shred or follow up after an m1
if you keep playing around with it, it can be used to great effect but if you hold it too long it hurts you so learning when to use it is also part of it
Deathslinger, Pig, and Myers have been the best users of the add-on so far in my experience.
Deathslinger enjoys the dash for movement to quickly move to the next place he needs to be.
Pig gets a M2 ability to use in chase as hitting a survivor and then dashing up to them is pretty effective.
T3 Myers can very quickly down survivors back to back with the dash.
It wasn't the worse on Pyramid Head, but there were times it felt like an hinderance.
Oni was easily one of the worst ones I tried, because I kept wasting my dash trying to get blood orbs from recently hooked survivors. Also you can blood fury without dashing which was very confusing as well.
I also tried a few games with Trapper and it worked well after you set up some traps. But he probably still prefers to not have it.
It's pretty bad depending on the Killer, like Hag for example. Turns out it's a good thing this add-on is event only. Get this thing out of my bloodwebs plz.
I don't find them useful on Blight. Extra rush tokens are nowhere near as good as just recharging my power faster.
Agreed. 5 rushes can take you all the way across Mother's Dwelling, aka the biggest map in the game. You really don't need more mobility than that.
Plus you're never going to need to bounce 5 times in a chase.
Remember the "unexpected benefits" the devs promised in the blighted serum text (I forget the exact wording)?
Turns out if you use blight serum on Blight with the blighted crow (the addon that increases your movement speed with each consecutive rush) you'll move so fast on your final rush that you'll break the sound barrier and create a sonic boom that permanently deafens survivors.
It's true. Try it out.