Archives UI Bug
One of the tasks in tome V level 1 got changed to 1 blood point from 20,000. I had not made any progress on the challenge, and I am worried if I try It may be an exploit.
Tagged:
Pending
One of the tasks in tome V level 1 got changed to 1 blood point from 20,000. I had not made any progress on the challenge, and I am worried if I try It may be an exploit.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've tested it out and it isn't a visual bug. I got the challenge in one game which isn't possible if you still needed 20.000 bp... Was even able to collect it.