Doctor´s chase music
Hey, I just wanted to ask why did the doc´s chase music get replaced with normal heartbeat.
I haven´t played for a month and just found out.
Thank you all for reading and answering.
Hey, I just wanted to ask why did the doc´s chase music get replaced with normal heartbeat.
I haven´t played for a month and just found out.
Thank you all for reading and answering.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It’s most likely a bug. I miss it too.
The game is well known to have sound bugs with every update. Apparently you can now hear Spirit when she phases as well.
I was playing Killer the other day, chasing a Claudette that I injured, and rather than hearing her cries of agony in front of me, it sounded like she was behind me the whole time. It drove me crazy!