Please put in a practice mode!
So I decided to go ahead and tackle Spirit since I've always heard how good of a killer she is. As with all killers it'll take practice getting used to her ability, but practicing against clearly more skilled players makes tackling a new killer almost unbearable.
SWF will always be something to contend with, but I'm talking about practicing against people with hundreds if not thousands of hours invested into the game. I just played my third match in a row where everyone escaped because everyone knew how to loop, juke, and gen rush. And thanks to this terrible matchmaking system, my overall killer rank is deciding how I get paired with other survivors despite the fact that I'm playing with a killer that I've never played with before, and big surprise I'm getting stomped.
Supposedly the MMR is going to help with this and I hope to God it does, because this is turning me off from wanting to tackle new Killers altogether.
Comments