Looking for 1920x1080 official spirit artwork
Hi guys !
I'm looking for the official spirit artwork so I can put it as wallpaper.
I can't find it without any writings / in 1920 x 1080 pixels ...
Anyone to help ? ![]()
Hi guys !
I'm looking for the official spirit artwork so I can put it as wallpaper.
I can't find it without any writings / in 1920 x 1080 pixels ...
Anyone to help ? ![]()
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/artwork
Well this is the Community Creations °A°. I would like the official one, with the shattered glass :x.
So I don't think it belongs to that category