PC/ On McMillan map this hook cant be sabotaged (the option doesnt appear ).
I don't think it's that hook placement specifically, I think it's because it's an event hook. For some reason the event hooks cannot be sabotaged.
@DwightFairfield said:I don't think it's that hook placement specifically, I think it's because it's an event hook. For some reason the event hooks cannot be sabotaged.
@DwightFairfield said:
Hmm..... sounds dumb but im gonna try to see .When they add the even doesnt say anything about that.
That's intended. Survivors used to go out of their way to deny Killers their bonus points by saboing those hooks. It's been like this for years.
@SnakeSound222 said:That's intended. Survivors used to go out of their way to deny Killers their bonus points by saboing those hooks. It's been like this for years.
@SnakeSound222 said:
Not my fault cuz they doesnt specific those aspects in event news.
@MeneLaw said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1714025#Comment_1714025Not my fault cuz they doesnt specific those aspects in event news.
@MeneLaw said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1714025#Comment_1714025
Yeah they should mention it in the news, not everyone has been playing the game for 2+ years.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't think it's that hook placement specifically, I think it's because it's an event hook. For some reason the event hooks cannot be sabotaged.
Hmm..... sounds dumb but im gonna try to see .When they add the even doesnt say anything about that.
That's intended. Survivors used to go out of their way to deny Killers their bonus points by saboing those hooks. It's been like this for years.
Not my fault cuz they doesnt specific those aspects in event news.
Yeah they should mention it in the news, not everyone has been playing the game for 2+ years.