Xbox has really bad framerate when I play as the spirit. Anyone else has spirit only framerate drop

She feels horrible to play because she has a delay in whatever you want to do. Moving the camera angle just results in a major blur and losing track of the survivor while just chasing is a problem for me. Is it just me or anyone else having graphical issues with the spirit.

Comments

  • thats just you m8. maybe restart your console

  • I restarted it and it still happened. I'll give it a try again later maybe my Xbox just hates her or something.
  • Console optimization coming soon... be excited :)
  • I haven't been able to find a killer game as her. I got some as Huntress because I wanted to try the new lunge (it's super sexy BTW), one was on Pale Rose and the framerate was really bad. Next game was on Chapel and the framerate was fine but then someone DC'ed (I think their game crashed) and the guy I had hooked let himself die, so I just farmed BP with the other 2 and took a free pip.

    The problem with framerate on console is all the notifications and UI. Whenever you get frame drops, 90% of the time some icon is popping up on the screen. When I'm killer every time I get bloodlust the frame rate drops through the floor because it has to show me the icon. Every time I get hit by a killer using Sloppy Butcher, the frame rate drops as the icons slowly move onto the screen. It's all the events in the game and that fact that they spam all these UI icons everywhere that I think is the main culprit behind frame rate issues on consoles.

    That and fog. The thicker the fog the worse the frame rate for killer in particular.