Question about the dbd store.
So I want to buy a friend of mine a sweater since he likes dbd a lot, but he is a big boi, and the store doesn't run above 3xl, is there another way to get a sweater or something but bigger
So I want to buy a friend of mine a sweater since he likes dbd a lot, but he is a big boi, and the store doesn't run above 3xl, is there another way to get a sweater or something but bigger
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Oops forgot what I was going to buy
Sometimes redbubble artists make stuff and maybe custom ink? I'd look around-- They won't be the official pieces, but they're still cute! And what a nice friend you are, I hope you find one and they like it :)!
We got matching tattoos last year, we've been buds for like 20 years so yeah lol and yeah I'll look around for something like that.