Loaded into game late as Killer

Platform: PC

Description: I loaded into a game as Blight. As the pre-game 'spin' was going on I got a notification that Discordance went off. After fully loading I noticed not one but two different gens lit up by Discordance, one not far away. I went straight for the nearest one, and upon getting close (within 15 seconds of loading in) it sounded like the gen was almost done already. I pushed the two people off the gen, but within 15 more seconds the other gen Discordance had lit up got finished. I believe I joined into the game late, giving the survivors approximately 30-60 seconds to play the game without me. In the endgame chat I noted one person did have Brand New Parts- one of the people I force off the gen (the one I injure in the clip), meaning the other gen did not have any Brand New Parts used on it.

Steps to reproduce: Unsure. I had some weird lag that game, possibly from having a browser open while streaming (although that usually isn't a problem), or maybe having too many people on the network at once. That could have been the culprit?


How Often this Occurs: I have only seen this once in all my years, and never had a killer report it happen to them as survivor either.


Clip of it occurring: https://clips.twitch.tv/EvilMuddyRadishOneHand

The full Highlight: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/783970865

Tagged: Pending

Comments