Killer challenge: Deadly Deceit is not correctly count BP
as said in tittle
First and second picture show I earned 8k point in Deviousness category but BP count just around 600 point.
Tagged:
Pending
as said in tittle
First and second picture show I earned 8k point in Deviousness category but BP count just around 600 point.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's known issue at this moment, play as Legion instead for this moment it'll count correctly
It was work play as Legion, but when I play as Doctor BP count was just zero lol
So do not play as Doctor for this challenge.
I tried like 4 other killers including Doc, but only Legion works fine, so yeah.
Nope, because I don't have any issue with this challenge, I think that I used Claudette with Prove Thyself and Pustula Petals offering.