Question how do I turn off chat?
Is there a option that I can shut off chat?
Is there a option that I can shut off chat?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Click on the little text bubble button to the right of chat.
Ok thx:) the only reason I want to do this is because I hate seeing toxic comments everytime I lag or I hook some one. Before it was funny but now it's just way worse.
On PC you do it by pressing the two arrows >> in the bottom right of the chat box. It'll close and won't reopen until you press them again. Super handy. I've not seen what people have written to me in ages.
Awsome I'm going to do that now:) no more toxic comments will ruin my fun now.
Welcome to the club.