I dont under stand this community

One game im playing blight. I get a salt message because they won brcause I lost a 3 gen when all 3 are at 60% but the next game I litertatly tunnled someone because they ds me when I clearly didnt go after them untill they ds me got the 4k no salt. I dont under stand the player base. Win=salt loss= both?

Comments

  • @onemind said:

    One game im playing blight. I get a salt message because they won brcause I lost a 3 gen when all 3 are at 60% but the next game I litertatly tunnled someone because they ds me when I clearly didnt go after them untill they ds me got the 4k no salt. I dont under stand the player base. Win=salt loss= both?

    The problem is you cant generalize a community based on the actions of individuals

  • This is a true conundrum. Where’s our DBD smooth brain philosophers at?

  • Because some people don't care while other people do?

    Like, literally every other multiplayer game community?