Depips After Host DCs

Hello! My game keeps depipping me after the killer disconnects from the match. It has happened 3-4 times in the past two days and the pips never came back. It has only happened to me in survive with friend matches of at least two people.

Step 1 - Boot the game.

Step 2 - Play as survivor in public match.

Step 3 - If killer disconnects from match, receive 5000 points for survival.

Step 4 - Depip.

This is quite frustrating as I am still a new player and I will grind for a few hours just to get a pip or two. When the killer disconnects I automatically lose that pip. I've been stuck on level 16 for a couple days despite having earned enough pips to warrant leveling up, but I keep losing them to this issue.

Character played has always been Meg, but other people in my group have experienced this as well on other characters.

I play on PC, but half of the other players were playing on console.

Map has varied every time. I did not get logs as I wasn't aware I needed to at the time. If it happens again, I can definitely grab a log. Thanks so much!

Tagged: Pending

Comments