Rift Bug, Obtain 20k points Objectives
Sometimes you get less points. In the last match I did 6250 BP in objectives, but just got 16. Some matches give, some others don't.
Tagged:
Duplicate
Sometimes you get less points. In the last match I did 6250 BP in objectives, but just got 16. Some matches give, some others don't.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yep me too. I was about to post this same issue. I am only getting about a dozen points (out of several thousand) from each match going towards the 20k I need. It's going to take me a couple of years to achieve the challenge at this rate!
Me too, get 8k in first match.. change challenge so return get 8k again new match in objective and count only 16.
Same here slipttees, in regards to getting 16 BP towards challenge in a few matches straight.
There is another bug report regarding this: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/200403/objective-archive-challenge-bugged