tome V deadly deceit killer challenge
It says to earn 20,000 bloodpoints in deviousness category, but my points do not register. I get 8000 points and it only registers 1000. This keeps happening!!! Please fix. Xbox One Player..
Tagged:
Pending
It says to earn 20,000 bloodpoints in deviousness category, but my points do not register. I get 8000 points and it only registers 1000. This keeps happening!!! Please fix. Xbox One Player..
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Play clown it works with him 100% of the time possibly
Wow you get 1000? I get 8000 as Myers and get 225 ... currently at 6000 because I played huntress and had a hell of a time hitting with her hatchets... earned like 5600 with her in one match but it was cancer...
They need to fix this...
Guys there's already an acknowledged report on this issue from several days ago.
Having said that, others have suggested Bubba, which I tried and that worked for me.
Took me a good 30 matches to get this task done. even with 8k in devious every match on trapper I'd only get a couple of hundred at a time