Xenomorph killer?
Title says it all, isn't this the best idea ever??
Title says it all, isn't this the best idea ever??
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Depends on how its done. I see a lot of Xenomorph Killer Concepts on here, and basically all of them are variations on having the facehugger eggs, which I really don't like. I don't like the concept of traps in Dead By Daylight either way, and I'd prefer more of a focus on the Xenomorph and it's abilities as a hunter itself (such as my concept for it *cough*).
The idea genuinely has a ton of potential, though.
I think you may like this... https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/191131/xenomorph-in-dead-by-daylight#latest