What should CAPCOM fight next?
So some of us know about the series Marvel vs. CAPCOM, it's a good. But CAPCOM also went against
- SNK
- Namco
- Tatsunoko (apparently)
So what would you like CAPCOM to fight next, if you had to chose.
So some of us know about the series Marvel vs. CAPCOM, it's a good. But CAPCOM also went against
So what would you like CAPCOM to fight next, if you had to chose.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Definitely Shonen Jump. This or Nintendo works best.
I wasn't happey with the last Marvel vs. CAPCOM they took felicia out not sure I care I want new darkstalkers
THIS!
Let me fight as Itachi at full strength!
Let me beat up Sauske over and over!
Another marvel vs capcom.
Marvel vs capcom infinite was crap.
Capcomception