So i had my first game as Blight, here's my thoughts

Pros

  1. His mobility is amazing, I was able to get to gens and keep a gen lock even better then Demogorgon and that isn't something I say lightly
  2. The lack of punishment for missing, even if you miss odds are you're right by the survivor, if they're out in the open they are screwed
  3. I love his design and chase theme, easily my favourite chase theme

Cons

  1. The camera, i get it, he's around Hags height, but trying to get a grasp on what you're seeing can be challenging at times
  2. Easily my biggest gripe and why i won't play him very often, the turn rate on lethal rush attacks, good lord is it awful, unless the survivor is moving in a straight line you are not getting a hit, i get wanting to keep his power in check because a easy to hit second attack on top of the insane mobility would be pretty busted, but i think adjusting the values on the turn speed would go very appreciated

Comments

  • His cam is on his crotch. They need to fix that

  • It hard to see what is going on behind your back obviously, and when you turn after a slam to hit survivor, they are long gone. Especially when it is an indoor map. Only when they run in a straight line it is possible to hit them if they don't zigzag as OP said. It will take devs too long to fix his cam as they said, because animators are busy right now which sucks.

    I was "lucky" with my first games with him - I got corn map and then the Saw map 😅Had to farm in order to get those two challenges done.