What is going on?
I literally just had 14 Generators on the Coldwind farm map and all the survivors started being hooked and down while on hook.
Tagged:
Trusted
I literally just had 14 Generators on the Coldwind farm map and all the survivors started being hooked and down while on hook.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
..sounds like you had a hacker or something in your game, screwing things up.
Nah that sounds more like BHVR is testing a new idea in order to balance the game. 14 gens is so much more fair and they even start the game with survivors downed? Can't wait for these changes to go live!!
I wish you had a screen shot of all those gens. That sounds so crazy!
14 gens I wish I saw this XD
Yeah, that's a hack.
Someone posted a video of that here, and the mod said it was a hack.