Spawned in game against freddie everyone was floating and map glitched
Entered map game against freddie was stuck in the music phone box couldnt get down for about 6 minutes body was clipping and getting stuck everywhere luckily character named snoot was able guide entire team to wall where it counted us as escaping the killer was even floating and then after game threatened to get us banned all 4 of us don't know eachother irl nor game and this experience has truly upset me. Yesterday 1 game out of 50 I was stuck and couldn't move was basically forced to leave match and its bs I dont wish ban when did nothing to incur one. Did glitches are at maximum and unacceptable . When waking teammates up with wake up from freddies sleep the animation is gone. Really wish this game didn't have this amount stress given its played to alleviate it. Ugh. The map field itself was like only partially there exit gates were gone gens couldnt be interacted with only 2 totems were breakable. Please let me know whats going on and that I won't be banned given I didn't do anything except play your game broken as it was .


Comments