Relic Veneration Curiosity
The Daily Ritual "Relic Veneration" requires that a survivor acquires a new item during the course of a trial. While the main method for doing this is escaping via door or hatch with the item in tow I have a hypothesis. If a survivor uses a White Ward offering, will they still complete the ritual through death? Unless the killer brought Franklin's Demise you will keep your item upon death. This makes sense, doesn't it?
Comments
Plus, I believe the check for these "escape under x conditions" is while you escape. So, if you dont escape, you wont trigger the achievement.
No because it says escape with an item.
False. I can confirm 100% that if you use a WW and find an item in a trial then die you will keep that item. I've explicitly done that by equipping looter's build with WW, running to open every chest on the map, take what I want and jump in and out of a basement locker. Eventually killer comes over, grabs me, hooks me, I struggle and die. Was in the trial no more than a minute. Kept the item. I've done it multiple times, it's one of the best way to farm for items. You just have to make sure the killer grabs you out of a locker, if they have Franklins and hit you then you lose it.