Not getting full credit for Rift challenge
Not sure if there is some hidden math or maybe i dont fully understand how this is awarded but this doesnt match up
https://imgur.com/a/pda9r1c
Tagged:
Pending
Not sure if there is some hidden math or maybe i dont fully understand how this is awarded but this doesnt match up
https://imgur.com/a/pda9r1c
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah this is 100% bugged. Something happened to mine. I had one game as Blight where I got 8k Devious and it counted all 8k, now in any subsequent match no matter how many points I get it gives me like 5% of it. I've had numerous matches now where I've had 4-8k Devious and I'm still at 13471/20000 when I should be 60k/20k or more.
I can literally gain 8K devious and get like 200 points towards this challenge.
To help troubleshoot. The only thing that changed from my first Blight match where I earned 8k and the next one where I earned 8k but only got like 300 points is the fact that I had different addons, and one of them was the new blight serum stuff.
Ghostface isnt working either.