Unfair Disconnect Penalties
So I don't know if this is happening to a lot of players or not, but I'm experiencing a lot of framerate issues while playing and it often results in me getting disconnected. This is nothing new considering how very little bugs in the game actually get fixed, but when it comes to the disconnect penalty, I'm getting screwed in the time I'm having to wait to play again. The disconnect penalty needs to be reprogrammed to only apply to players that intentionally leave a match and not because of a bug or framerate issue.
Comments
I'm on PS4, played the entire weekend with this god awful framerate and can say right now, not once has it caused me to DC at any point. Not saying it didn't happen to you at all, but I've played a good 24 hours worth of DbD all weekend with no issue.