The Spirit

"The Spirit: Survivors will not hear the Spirit sound (when she uses her power) when they are within 8m from the husk"

Shouldn't it be "while in her terror radius" not "while in 8m from her husk"?

PS. Her chanelling sound is very hearable know, which really hinders her, AND this is not stated in the patchnotes.

Comments

  • They reduced her power's sound, so I guess they went for a compromise

  • @White_Owl said:
    They reduced her power's sound, so I guess they went for a compromise

    They reduced the power sound which YOU hear, as the killer. And here - https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/16750/changes-to-the-spirit/p1
    you can clearly see how she was meant to be changed.

  • @RSB said:

    @White_Owl said:
    They reduced her power's sound, so I guess they went for a compromise

    They reduced the power sound which YOU hear, as the killer. And here - https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/16750/changes-to-the-spirit/p1
    you can clearly see how she was meant to be changed.

    Oh right, I didn't remember and in the patch notes it wasn't clear to whom it was reduced.

    In that case it's a bit strange the choice of the 8m range. It might be thought to help counter small loops.

  • Pretty good job so far.
  • Is it just me or were the sound effects better in the PTB? I mean the spirits screaming in the lobby.

  • Her 'Ha' is so annoying, can't stand it

  • @Tsulan said:
    Is it just me or were the sound effects better in the PTB? I mean the spirits screaming in the lobby.

    Yeah, there were no "WUAAAAAAAAAAAAA" sound. There were just the passive sound like "Aaaaaaaa..." and it was definetly better.

  • @RSB said:

    @Tsulan said:
    Is it just me or were the sound effects better in the PTB? I mean the spirits screaming in the lobby.

    Yeah, there were no "WUAAAAAAAAAAAAA" sound. There were just the passive sound like "Aaaaaaaa..." and it was definetly better.

    Yes! She appeared to be suffering during the beta. But now it just sounds like a male zombie.

  • @Tsulan said:

    @RSB said:

    @Tsulan said:
    Is it just me or were the sound effects better in the PTB? I mean the spirits screaming in the lobby.

    Yeah, there were no "WUAAAAAAAAAAAAA" sound. There were just the passive sound like "Aaaaaaaa..." and it was definetly better.

    Yes! She appeared to be suffering during the beta. But now it just sounds like a male zombie.

    Like a male 12-year old zombie. Like that kid who is very annoying, and tries to be fun doing pranks, and then "HAAAAAAAA".

  • I think the spirit needs a little bit of a speed buff. She is ok at the minute but I think she needs to be a little bit faster still.
  • She needs a little buff to her cooldown, I would rather say.