How does the cross progression work?
I mean does it transfer things from both platforms or only one, and what does it transfers?
I mean does it transfer things from both platforms or only one, and what does it transfers?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I want my xbox game progress to be transferred to my pc
You have to create a BHVR account and link your platform accounts to it.
progress and purchases are merged from all linked accounts (excluding some stuff like aura cells or platform exclusive stuff).
currently only Steam and Stadia accounts can be linked. Switch will follow soon.
Windows Store, XBox and PlayStation are not possible at the moment, BHVR tries to include them though!