Adam's Jamaican Proud Outfit
Is there a way to straight up purchase this skin?
I don't really have time to complete Tome's / Rifts, but I would like to get it.
Thanks,
GB
Is there a way to straight up purchase this skin?
I don't really have time to complete Tome's / Rifts, but I would like to get it.
Thanks,
GB
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They did, true. I thought I heard that Adam's Jamaican outfit may be one of the new skins that is purchasable though.
There is currently only one skin from the first rift purchasable in the store, and that is a Blight event skin.
so i would not count on this skin to come any time soon...